Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thankful posts... 1st of many

I went to a conference on November first. I got a book to read that will help me with prompts to talk about things I'm thankful for. I don't have the book with me, but I didn't want to delay  my writing about things I'm thankful for. The goal this year is to write as many thankful things as the number of the day in November. Not necessarily things on that day but just as a guide for multiplying the blessing counting.

Nov 1-Me :)  that is a good place to start right? I am thankful that I am who I am. I could be many other things, but I like who I am. I may not love all of my flaws, but I'm a pretty good person. I have a good heart and I try.
Nov 2- Opposition. I'm thankful for Good and Bad. The contrast has made me realize that although my life hasn't always been sunshine and butterflies that I am still able to be happy through it all. Perhaps I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now if I hadn't experienced all the crazy times before.
Nov 3- Book of Mormon, Bible, Pearl of Great Price. I'm thankful for all 3 books of scripture that I read/study from.
Nov 4-
Nov 5- (I'm not sure of what the prompts are for this number, but I have an idea anyway) I'm thankful for Joe, Jake, Jared, Jordan and Justin. My brothers are pretty great. They have helped me so much in my life. They make me laugh and we always have a good time when playing games together and when getting together for family dinner things. (I guess that hasn't happened for awhile, but the last times we did it was good)

To be continued....

No comments: