Sunday, July 19, 2015

19 wks

I went in to get my level 2 ultrasound on Friday. That put me right at 19 weeks according to the doctors first calculations.

Everything went well. And of course the main question everyone has is...so? Girl or Boy? 

I have to say that I gave this ultrasound gal a run for her money, or maybe it was my baby giving her a hard time. She found the heartbeat first and let us listen. Then she measured all the other vital parts. Belly. Brain. Head. Fluids. Placenta checked out ok too as far as I know. Everything was fine and dandy until we wanted to know specifics. This baby was...

Squirmy and legs crossed all the way up by the head. I wish I would've been further along so I could've felt the movement the same time as I was seeing it. So crazy. After some crazy maneuvers on my part she took some good pictures then told us some stats and sent us home with a cd of the still photos she took. I was super surprised that baby is measuring at over 20weeks. And... I can't believe the baby was .8 lbs. I've got an almost one pounder in there! 

The real bummer is that when I tried to pull up some pictures to post in this blog....the cd is empty :( 

And to be completely honest I never intended to come home and share the gender right away. We will see. It might come out before the birthday. If we decide to share I'll post it here eventually. I wanted to know and Brett wanted a secret so we compromised with keeping it to ourselves for a little while. So speculate all you want but I'll just say it's always a 50/50 guess :) Sorry if it makes some people mad, but you'll be okay. Just give it some time and you'll eventually know.

**************UPDATE*************

OF COURSE THEY SAVE THE PICTURES.... What was I so worried about ? :)

I'll share some













1 comment: