Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Party Fun (3d twister style)

This may indeed be picture overload. Especially considering the horrible order I have so unskillfully places them all in. Its a mixture of a few different games. A couple rounds 3D twister and a play dough game. The point of 3D twister I have yet to really figure out, but I can tell you how its played. One person starts on the ground with a set of keys in their right hand. They call a person to come from the outside circle to come sit next to them on hold their left hand. That person must then hold the hand of the person who called their name and choose to sit ON, BESIDE, or AROUND them. Names are continuously called until the person who was first there alone with the set of keys DROPS THE KEYS...at that point everyone scrambles to get a seat in the outside circle. Person who is last (doesnt get a seat) starts the next round. Of course they wanted me to start it once. I made the biggest mistake of saying outloud what I was thinking. I said "Will t, He is a safe choice". Thinking out loud, I guess, was a bad choice. It was that point in time that he sat next to me and wrapped his legs around me. Then Will called another guy, who in turn, called another guy, and so on and so forth until there were multiple guys on every side of me! I was dyin' laughing. AND it was hot! literally HOT. I'm sure the pictures are a little strange to anyone not there. Any more people in my house and it wouldve been a bit much. I am so glad that everyone came though. We all had a few good laughs and had fun playing games. Some of these pictures might have needed more explanation....so i guess i'll make a few more comments below...

oh of course...andrew and kitara...cute pic, should be on our fridge :)






This was about the end of it when I couldnt take it anymore and was ready to drop the keys.

The "safe" choice...riiiiight.
Andrew, i'm not sure. just awesome.
Making something in play dough over our heads.
Bob always seems to make himself comfortable anywhere.
Oh yeah, I made buckeyes for everyone. Will B goofing off with them :)
Cute girls. love them.
Too much man love! Geoff and Will with their play dough mistletoe
And again... these guys are wayyy too comfortable with each other. I was feeling the love.
And like I said, Bob makes himself comfortable wherever he wants to.

4 comments:

Tressa said...

Looks like fun! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Girl - you sure know how to celebrate in StYlE! ;)

jed-laura said...

I see that you are as cool and fun and popular as ever. How come you are so awesome. What's your secret?

Armstrong Family said...

Look like a great time.~mandy