Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So i woke up and got ready to leave this morning and sitting on my wallet was a little note. My cute lil roommate holly left me a lil buena suerte note! With a post it note that said... That means good luck haha thanks but i did know that spanish phrase. Then i get out to my car and in my dash was this cute lil note. I have now finished the first portion of my test. Im sitting out in my car waiting for about another hour before we can take the second portion. I guess its good to have a forced break. I am having a snack and of course texting a few people. I cant really say how i did. Lets just hope i made corect educated guesses. The funniest part about the masses of people taking this test is seeing big groups wearing matching homemade shirts. Well that and coming outside and seeing kim (review class teacher) and her asking to take my picture. Good times. I think im going to go over
some more things before i have to head back into the bldg. Adios! Till next time

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: