Friday, December 5, 2008

Brian Regan in Ohio

I had so much fun last night! I got to go see brian regan. My roommate took much better pictures but i just didnt want to forget to write about the whole evening. Before we left andrew and kitara came and ate with me and then we drove to cincy together where we met up with holly lehla and steve. The show went from 730 to 9ish. Then we went out to steves house for ice cream. I got to hear so many classic brian regan bits live. I tell ya he is just hilarious... Not to mention the guy before him was pretty hilarious too. Well thank u holly for a most excellent birthday present... two of my favorite presents so far would b this one and then seeing BODIES Last year! More pictures to come later!!!

2 comments:

aj perkins said...

Sounds like alot of fun. Happy Birthday!?? Anyway, have a good day.

Zak and Allysia said...

Happy Birthday, Beth-a-roo, we love you! Ha ha ha, can't you tell I spend my days with a toddler!?