Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally...


Me and Katie got to go see Wicked. Finally! I am so glad I got to go. Its okay that I had to wait what seemed like a lifetime. We got tickets back in August. It was a long day, but I survived. As it turned out I had to work on Saturday....the same day we had to drive to Louisville to see the show. I got to bed pretty early the night before. I woke up at 245 AM and then worked a full day before we headed out on our 2 hr drive. We got downtown Louisville and parked the car and made it into the theater a lil before the show actually started. It just makes me laugh at the accents you here just across the border. We sat in between a few ladies that we just making me laugh. We sat on the very back row too. BUT that's perfectly ok by me though. I got a straight on view and I could still hear it. It was worth it. We still have a couple more shows to see this year as well. We decided to just be season ticket holders at this theater for the coming year. I'm just hoping by the time the next show comes around I have a different job so that I don't have to get up a lifetime before the rest of the world to get my work done. For Wicked it was worth it, but something I wasn't so excited to see. I'm not so sure. anyhoooo. Just wanted to update on the fact that I've checked another thing off of my "list of things to do before I die".

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh man I am jealous!! I would love to see Wicked! Jeff got to see it in New York so you both are on my black list!!