Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm an AUNT AGAIN!

Isaiah james benson! Yea! I just got the text from my brother that the baby was born! thought it would be fun to post this picture. I still havent gotten out of bed myself. More pictures and details to follow. he was born at 705 am

7 lbs. 12 oz 20.5 inches long.... pretty average , right?

I got a call at about midnight to come over to Jared's house to sit with the girls while they went to the hospital. I thought they girls would be sleeping by then, but NO! ahh you are kidding me right?? So Angela finally went to bed around 1 and Jennifer around 2. I got to bed a little after that, but then I get a phone call from jared..."please open the door". What the?! I'm never going to get sleep. He had to come home to get his phone charger....and apparently stop by some burger place and get something to eat. haha I don't think he told Nikki that one. Then I got the texts a little after 7 this morning with all the info. Then pretty much went to sleep again until the girls woke up around 930. So I have shown them the picture of their little brother, but I know they don't get it yet. We will probably go visit in about an hour. The baby is going to be getting tests done from 11-noon. Mom is doing well too, but I think she is just really tired.

So this brings the count to...9

Joe's=Matthew, Caleb, Jesse, Kaylee

Jake's=Brandon, Bryce

Jared's=Jennifer, Angela, Isaiah

3 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Wow, even that little you can tell Isaiah is a Benson. You all have a distinctive look! Congrats!!

Aves said...

Congrats! Isn't being an aunt so fun? I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew, and 1 more nephew on the way. One day I hope I will have one of my own :) Miss you girly, you are so cute and smiley!!

jennifer said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!