Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Almost Birthday Jennifer...

My Neices and Nephews... My little brother jared and his wife decided they were going to celebrate Jennifers 2nd Birthday a little early so they could do an outside birthday party. Her birthday is really October 3rd. They kind of had a carnival of games for the kids. (Jesse is hanging from the bars, Bryce and brandon are on the top step, Kaylee has the binky in her mouth and then Jennifer and Angela are on the bottom step) I got to the party while all the kids were playing and They were so excited to see me. I LOVED IT! So I asked em if they would all get together so I could get a picture. Sorry again for the not so great quality. It is still phone picture taking for me. They were so good and willing to take this picture. I only got one take, but it wasnt bad if you ask me. I wouldnt want to try and get anymore than that together.
This is the one of the cakes we had at the party. There was so much food. I ended up taking ice cream home because it was just going to melt at anyone elses house....and since I was having people over i figured people would eat it.
They had a whip cream game which is why by the time they got to opening presents they were all in diapers. They got some cool stuff. Mom was pretty excited that others took pictures so she could be in pictures with the girls for once :)
This is My dad on the left. Jared with angela and then my lil bro justin. He had just recently broken his pinky and sprang his wrist playing football. I think he will be playing varsity on friday night though. Pretty exciting. I cant believe he is all grown up !!!
I mean MY GOODNESSS....just look at how much bigger he is than my mom!
Tina was the one taking pictures all day with her new camera. She is loving it. I hope to see slideshow of all the pictures soon. She got some fun ones of bryce trying to throw water on me, but most of it just ended up landing all over him anyway. So basically it was a fun party and I thought I would just show a few pictures...Oh and I should mention that Jesse was talking to brandon as they were eating and he said, This isnt such a great party...I beg to differ jesse, I had a good time.

1 comment:

Bryce, Rachael, and Quintin Garff said...

hello girl i miss you sorry long time no talk. so i found issac's blog check it out ikenmeg.blogsopt.com. love you miss you