Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scrapbooking...


Today was a pretty long day. I woke up late, but not a big deal. The scrapbooking day was supposed to go from 9-9. But I got there at 10. All in all it was a good day. I started helping my mom with all the planning on friday. I made this cake. I also put some other stuff together.

There was a good turn out. I think the count was around 16 people. I am not sure I even finally decided what pictures I was going to scrapbook until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. THEN...I got down to business. I started putting together my peru trip finally. Basically I just wanted to say I'm happy with what I completed. 22 pages filled with pictures. Its fun to look at my peru pictures again. I did one page of getting my first speeding ticket (yes I took a picture that night in 1997). I still have a little more of my peru trip to put in this book, but I'm sure the next time I sit down to scrapbook it will get done. Super happy. Loooonnnng day.

AND....two more things

Parents are moving tomorrow....

AND...this old friend of mine said the nicest thing to me tonight...

He said:

I am always thinking.... and when I picture my happily ever after the woman I am with no matter if she is a brunette or a blond, big or small, that womans heart, mind and dedication is always like yours. You are truly an inspiration to me. Thank you for suffering my friendship.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey Beth. I havn't been here (to the blog) in a while, but I love your BLOGS new look! :)

And I have agree, that is an amaziningly nice thing to say. Find one like him and keep him!