Thursday, March 19, 2009

St Patricks day activity....


Happy Birthday Emily... :) my friend had her birthday and is now a quarter of a century old. So what better way to celebrate??? Of course. We went on a lil adventure to cincinnati to do some service.

This friend of a friend is trying to finish fixing up the house he bought last summer...and has been living in ever since he got it. I'm not so sure it would be livable for me, but to each his own.


So we were sanding down rough spots on all the doors, scraping off tape and junk then filling holes...and just in general getting a lot of dust all over ourselves.



Just sporting the only green I wore that day thanks to Emily. (note to self: Self-return that bracelet along with a movie that you borrowed)


We had a little sit down to eat some ice cream for Emily's birthday. This is Ben (who owns the house) and Ben (who doesn't own the house) and Holly (the fearless leader & my roommate)


This is Ben (the amatuer) who put screws in his mouth to make working a little easier. Ben (who owns the house) told him that "professionals dont put things in their mouth"


I got a good laugh out of the stuff in his mouth though...and he didnt die, so its ok now. We all learned somethign new. apparently professionals dont put things in their mouths, alright!


Holly was somehow the only one who ended up with a mask to keep the dust out of her mouth. I guess she was the only one sanding over her head.


Ashley was priming the doors.....


after they had all had their holes filled.


I think that was all of the pictures I got from the evening. We had fun riding down there together and it was the perfect day. Weather was great and I never once got pinched by anyone. That night I went home to my mom's instead of my apartment.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want a background like this.. but I need to learn how to put a picture in my header... too ! Love it!