Saturday, March 14, 2009

sleepover pic...

I wasn't on my own for most of the night, but for some reason I wanted to get a picture when I was the only adult home. yeah right?! Like I would even be able to get them to stand as still as i need them to for a picture from my phone camera. haha. This is about as good as it gets. I have many many many more pictures that Holly took throughout the rest of the evening once she got home and after they all woke up, made breakfast and brought it to me upstairs. HILARIOUS. I can assure you of one thing. I will never be having 6 kids of my own. The two littlest girls didn't even stay the night, but 11:30 pm....well thats practically the whole evening. Just wanted to post this picture. I survived, but now I have to go visit a friend at the hospital and write my talk for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you go girl... def more crazy than Twlight.. which I loved.. the more I think about it the more it grows on me even though they messed some of it up...

Zak and Allysia said...

Holy Moly! Nor will I be having 6 kids...I think I'd have to be committed...