Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleepover....

I cant wait. My kiddos are coming over to play tonight.... (ooo that means I shouldnt be up late tonight since I have another late night coming my way). Basically I wanted to have all my neices and nephews over because....I just wanna play with them or watch a fun lil movie. It is friday the 13th so I think some goosebumps is in order. I think I will be having 4 stay the night. Jennifer and Angela might not make it even for a few hours. I think they got sick. BUMMER> Oh and my favorite story of all is about Brandon today. While at school today he went to the nurse with an upset stomach. I guess he "wasnt feeling well". He went to the nurse twice so they finally called my brother. My sis in law is out of town. I think Brandon is trying to MILK his dad for everything he can right now while MOM is out of town. Well he talked to brandon and said he could come get him if he wanted, but he wouldnt be able to go to guitar practice tonight if he came home sick. He was super bummed, but still wanted to go home. Then Jake said, well what about going to Beth's house tomorrow. Are you going to be able to go to that. Brandon then said, "I think I can tough it out" hahahahaha! that was too great. I guess he is probably just faking it and is learning early of all the many ways he can get out of school. Anyway. They should be coming over later in the evening and we will play games and watch a movie and probably eat some popcorn. I'm not sure how late they are going to try to stay awake, but this should be interesting.

No comments: