Saturday, April 12, 2008

Conference weekend

I had such a good time going to SLC with my downstairs neighbor Sarah. We went with her brother and sister in law. I didn't have a ticket but I wanted to go and thought, what the heck?! they have space, I might as well take the trek. I walked around temple square for a half hour took a few pictures.... I took some random pictures then when I was standing right about right here. Some random group of people walked up to tme and asked if I wanted their extra ticket. Sure enough I DID! I got in. It was pretty sweet. I was really thankful that I got to go see conference in the conference center again. And what a beautiful day! I'm glad my phone takes pretty sweet pictures too.

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

Amazing pictures! Your camera phone rocks!