Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Sabbath day...

I'm going to SLC for the 2nd session of General Conference. My downstairs neighbor is going and well, I wanted to see if I can get a standby ticket. If I don't, I'm sure there will be somewhere else to watch conference and it will be a nice lil roadtrip with my friend. So I hope you all have a happy sabbath day and enjoy watching conference. Todays two sessions were enlightening. I hope to hear more in the next couple session. Till next time....I'm out.

3 comments:

keilah said...

I LOVED your poem-so funny!! Hey I have been out of High School for 10 years and I still have four more classes for my Associate's Degree. You aren't the only one-don't be hard on yourself.

Mexico sounds like it was a blast!! I would love to go and do something like that. I love service projects too. They just leave you with a wonderful feeling:)

The Chan Clan said...

Bethable!!! Would you believe I was actually in SLC until 4 hours ago. That is probably the worst timing. I went for a mission reunion and other things, but it would have been fun to run into each other. Yea, you should definitely drop in a line, I will do the same. You take care.

The Baum Squad said...

Oh Beth....I finally found you. Something with my blog...I can't get to some's blogs by clicking on their comments, it will say this persons profile is private...I was thinking that doesn't sound like my Beth - private? I did find your blog on Addie's page. Glad to know you are still alive and doing well. Keep up the school work. Tell the family I said hi.