Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friends and Junk Yards

Two of my most favorite people in Rexburg are Dee and Ron Lindsay. They are what I guess you could call pseudo grandparents...or perhaps, just friends. One of my friends dated this guy, the whole time he was on his mission she would write him and go visit his dad and step mom (Dee and Ron). So I went with her a few times. So when he got home from his mission. They eventually got married. Happy day. But, that's how I met them. As it turns out I get to see Dee and Ron more often than my friend and her family. I have been over to have plenty of meals with them and have helped them do random things. One day I spent helping Ron do some stuff around his house and around the town. One of the errands we had to run that day was to the junk yard. It was interesting to say the least. So I have had the picture on my phone that I think is just funny. It's the office to the junk yard. It was a good day. They are good people and I'm glad to help them any chance I get.

6 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

I love the junk yard picture! Glad you have fun friends to errand with! The only junk yard I have every been too was a very scary place, I hope this one wasn't as bad:)

Addie Gaylord said...

That is a way cool picture. I can't believe you remember that about me. I think your getting me mixed up with someone else. I was a horrible child and such a brat. That is one thing I wish I could change was the way I treated others when I was growing up. Thank you for the kind words.

Kristi K. said...

You have a creative eye for photo taking. Wow. How cool.

Ward & Brianne said...

We're still in town - just sold our house and moved into an apartment. You leaving Idaho after Summer semester?? You really should call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas! I had no idea you had a blog! It's definately being added to my google reader right this second. :) Miss you. And I'm so glad/impressed that we've stayed in touch for so long since our mission prep class! High fives for us!

Kristy said...

This is a totally cute blog layout! Please share your secret with me--I'm blogger illiterate and don't know how to do cool things!