Friday, April 18, 2008

My new look....

Ok so i know this isnt cool to just post a picture of the back of my head, but eh, I wasnt looking up to my likings today....but I would like to show you how long my hair was getting with all its 2 or 3 tones of color...its all natural though. Just sun bleached. (probably got some of that in mexico) who knows....anyway....me and Sam decided to go get our hair cut today!
Super Student Saturday! Got a good deal.
the Before.....
The after...ahhhh I'm so happy that it looks so much more healthy...and I didn't get a ton cut off. Just enough.
So thats my new look even if its only from the back...I'll get around to fixing it tomorrow and then maybe post some other pictures later....

OH AND THE BLOG HAS A NEW LOOK...thanks to this cool website
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Hope this helps you find some cool new looks if you need one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Both the blog and the haircut! :)

Krystine M. said...

Hello bethable nice hair. I am still pretty new to this blogging stuff but Krystine is helping me out as she is a pro.

Kristi K. said...

Awesome new blog look and great hair cut! Go Beth!