Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged....

Haven't done one of these in a while...thanks for the tag Caitlin!

5 Things on my TO DO LIST:
1. Shower
2. Check email
3. Call Tina
4. Read
5. Put up with brothers :)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Trail mix
2. Ice Cream
3. Fruit
4. Chocolate in almost any form
5. Popsicles (better in the summer)


5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a new car
3. Travel
4. Give some to family
5. Support a few missionaries &/or go on a mission myself

5 Of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails
2. losing my temper
3. sleeping on the couch
4. talking on the phone in front of other people ( i hate it when i do that )
5. belching on command....yuck i know

5 Places I've lived:
1.Ohio (xenia, marblehead, kettering)
2.Arizona (show low, chandler, mesa)
3.Idaho (Rexburg)
4.Utah (provo, salt lake city)
5.Virginia (wise)

5 Jobs I've had:
1.2000 Census
2.National City Mortgage
3.Victoria's Secret Direct
4.Byu-Idaho Food services
5.Jacob Lake Inn

5 Things people dont know about me:
1. Where I live (no one ever knows...or so they say)
2. I once fell out of a moving vehicle (around age 2)
3. I have tested positive for TB and will continue to do so for the rest of my life
4. I know more about old jr. high friends than I do about high school friends.
5. I have never broken a bone in my body (unless you count fingers...never did anything but tape those together and keep playing basketball)

5 people to tag:
1. Steve
2. Jaime
3. Crystal
4. Allysia
5. Cassidy

4 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Goodness sake, you fell out of a moving vehicle? Ouch! Honestly, you do move so much I believe that when people tell you they don't know where your living:) I wish I could move around and get to see more places. Why do I remember that about you and sleeping on the couch?

Jade said...

Dude, bucket of fries wasn't on your favorite snack list? Did OH-10 mean NOTHING to you? ;-)

Caitlin said...

Beth, I seriously can't believe all the places you have lived. You should write a book. Thanks for being a good sport. I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Caitlin said...

oh and by the way cute background.