Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy friday night...

So this happened last friday night. My mom and my aunt that was visiting went for a little drive across town to pick Justin up from the football game. There were at this intersection stopped at a red light when some guy in a truck came smashing right on through.
I feel pretty bad for the car...i mean for my parents who just spent an arm and a leg to fix it. There was a few things wrong and it was undriveable for a couple weeks. I think my mom had only been driving it for one day again before this happened.
They took it to get checked out yesterday even though they are pretty sure its just going to be so badly wrecked it wont be able to be fixed. Sad day. I loved this car. Just glad everyone was ok after being hit so hard. I think my mom will probably end up going to the chiropractor for the next few weeks or so though.

2 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

When did her car turn pink?

Stacey Kirchner said...

Okay, it's just the internet not working right. It's back to yellow again:)