Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Finds in recent times in my life...

A few things that would describe my last week or two in the way of good finds. I have now finished twilight and I'm well on my way through the second book :) LOVING IT!

Got to visit the twins...and their mom. Was a good afternoon. Thanks Sarah for letting me interrupt your normal everyday life to visit for a bit. I had a great time. Its fun catching up with friends.

Speaking of friends :) This picture was taken the night we went with Diana and Chad and a few others to the haunted cave. AMAZING. I had a great time. Good friends are always a good find. And good roommates too. (I don't have a picture of the "fun sized roommate" :) but she knows who she is)


A slight bit of an inside joke, but a funny picture even still. "I think I found his wallet" OH Andrew...you are a truly a rare find. Thanks for being a great home teacher and lookin' out for us.


This picture represents finding Good times at church functions. I mean honestly. FHE...could it get any better. How did I end up with multiple men on my lap? Well I can attribute that one to my fabulous roommate and her playing the YES game.
And a couple more things I've found this week...along the same lines of friends. I recently got connected with my friend Mary from Jr High. She is pretty awesome. This website is a song she wrote. I enjoy it. Great find of my week.

Thought I should end with a scripture...No need to worry
Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




No comments: