Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Funny boys...

So I just wanted to tell some funny stories about my little brothers friend Anthony. His nickname around our house...mostly just from me is "Tiffany". My nephew Brandon used to call him Tiffany for some reason. He couldn't say Anthony i guess. Well Anthony is just another typical high school boy but this kid makes me laugh. All of Justin's friends do, but i have two funny stories to tell about TIFFANY right now. I guess after practice a few days ago he went to the locker room to get dressed and someone had stolen his pants. I'm pretty sure they were hollister pants. I think he loved them. He had had his birthday money in them. I think it was close to 200 bucks. WHY on earth he was carrying that much cash is beyond me. But my parents picked them up from practice and he came out to the car in his boxers because someone stole the pants. I lost it. he said something along the lines of...."come on people, my pants? you could've taken the money, but those were my favorite pants"....okay so for some reason that really made me laugh.
sssoooooooooo another funny story....a few months ago this kid made me laugh super hard when he was riding in my car with a bunch of boys...and said to me, Beth i have a serious question for you. "do you ever see us together?" ...haha riiiight. I was like, NO Anthony...keep your hands off me. I have to admit it made me laugh...oh boys. Now that is not an experience i ever really care to have with someone THAT much younger than me EVER again. I think those boys are 14 15 16...something like that. Sophomores for sure. So lame stuff to talk about, but it just is amazing to me how much these boys grow up so fast.

No comments: