Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update on car...

So basically the dealership that looked at the car to give my mom an estimate had to take off the bumper and whole back end basically to assess the damage. Yeah, they told us that when it got to 6000, they wouldn't let them put anymore on it. It popped up as totalled. So sad, its a gonner. And to think....shoot. they just put gas in it :) when gas is the prices it is recently you have to be concerned about that sort of thing. I'm just happy to know that its around 3 bucks a gallon now instead of 4.

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Okay, but the other guy is going to have to pay for another car right? I mean, it was his fault right, so he should have to fork over the bill? So sad your mom's car was wrecked. She mentioned it at the General Relief Society Broadcast (and you just dropped her off!!! Beth, didn't you know I was inside?!). Is she doing alright? I hope you're doing well. We need to get together girly!