Thursday, October 16, 2008

The New Car...

So the Parents got a new car. I still can't believe they got a Mercedes...thats crazy. I guess my dad wanted a somewhat fancy smancy car. And you will notice my dad cleaning it. No need to clean under the hood though. Its already super duper clean. I think the only thing I remember about it is that its a 1998 with a 6 cd changer in it. All the important stuff. whatever. Oh and that you only really need to change the oil once a year. Must be nice. its about time for me to get an oil change on mine. I'm betting Jordan is wishing he had his license now. Not that he would be allowed to even drive this car, but still no license. I think he is waiting until he is 18 so he wont have to take driver's ed and have to pay an arm and a leg for it.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ooohhh....shiny! LOL

Will I Am said...

what series is it?

Krystine M. said...

That looks like a nice car beth. I am sure your Dad will love it. I am still learning this whole blog thing but your blog looks good. Krys always does all the blogging so I still bumble around in here. Glad to see that you are doing well that picture of the trees changing colors is nice. We don't see that here in the valley. Keep in touch. Mark