Sunday, May 18, 2008

Basket Case

When I visited my sister a week or so ago we went to Newark Ohio to see the Longaberger basket building. We didn't even go inside. I'm not sure if its just offices or something in there. Tina cracks me up. She couldn't believe how much we look alike. She said, "BETH! We have the exact same teeth!" haha. Well duh, we do come from the same family. It was fun spending time with her again. It feels like I haven't seen her in ages.
We walked around to the side you see from the highway and I was playing with my settings to get a picture of it. Can you even tell how big it is next to these trees?
And I changed the settings some more. I love the Ohio state flag. Very unique.
This is the cute little house my dad bought up in Adamsville Ohio when he took a temporary job in Zanesville last year. My dad lived here a whole year and I never got a chance to come see him while he lived there. My sister is the one living in it now...which is why I finally got a chance to go there. Its a fixer upper. Slowly but surely things are looking better in it.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

I was wondering what Tina was up to. You both look great! And, seriously, who thought a basket-shaped building was a good idea?!