Friday, May 2, 2008

"Best High I ever had in my Life" -Jared

Teen Challenge Graduation
Milford, Ohio
All the boys there sang 3 songs
Jared (me and my cheezzzy smile) Ty
4 guys were completing and got to share testimonies.
Two of them were my friends Jared and Ty who I met on my trip to mexico about a month ago. Amazing boys. (humidity & heat...blah killing me tonight)

It was a great night.
After I left the ranch I text Jared and told him how happy I was for him that he made it through the whole program. He said he was nervous to share his testimony with so many people. I know the feeling. Makes you feel like your heart is ready to explode. That is the best way I can explain it for myself. I like the way jared put it though, "Best high I ever had in my life!"

One of the guys shared a scripture that I really like too. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Amen to it all...

No comments: