Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THE TWIN

So here's to you...Eric! I told you that I'd put you up here next.
We spent monday night at our friends house watching a movie. Eric was less than excited to be watching this crazy movie. Zorro The Gay Blade. Weird 80s movie.
I was taking pictures with my phone to pass the time and capture Eric displaying some serious text messaging skills. For some reason me and this other girl are always texting him at the same time. oops. I dont know how we coordinate that one, it just happens.
He was texting me (who was on the other couch) and this other friend of ours that had to go home early. He works the 3rd shift at a local grocery store. I think it's hard for him to keep up on sleep, but still he manages to keep up on all the texting. I'm not sure we would be friends if he didn't text like a maniac. That's been the bulk of our conversations since we met a couple weeks ago. This second picture best displays what I'm talking about. He can catch some sleep while holding his phone, wake up, text some more, then...fall right back asleep. Amazing Eric! And just so your brother knows. NO! I didn't get any pictures of him sleeping that night, only you.

No comments: