Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Old News...

Not sure I ever mentioned how much fun it was to go see TSO.
My sister in law Stacey took me to see them as a birthday present last year. I have always wanted to go see them and, ta da! finally! I got to go. Thanks Stacey!
Here are some pretty sweet pictures that came from my phone. What and awesome laser light/music performance.
I love that for one song they had everyone pull out their cell phones and open them up and wave them around. I guess lighters are out!
They strapped in the guitarists and then raised them up on this platform while they were jammin' out. It was a really long loud show....and worth every minute of it. :)
And of course, I didnt want to forget any of the little details so I took a picture of the ticket before it got hot being stashed in with all my memorabilia and then turned completely black. December 27th, 3:00 pm. It was in Columbus at the Nationwide arena. We used the GPS to get there. Those things make me laugh. We had to follow the traffic signs for construction downtown and it went crazy on us telling us to turn around. Thats when its time to turn the thing off. I have mixed feelings about ever really wanting one for myself.


1 comment:

Aves said...

Fun pics! And do you love your new ride??? That's great that you got a car! FREEDOM :) Hope things are going well with you! Miss ya!