Friday, May 16, 2008

Sheriff and his Jr. Deputy

This is really only funny to me...but I had to post it anyway. I went to my friends house. We will just call him. "The Sheriff" cause that's what everyone calls him. Its just a joke, he isn't really THE SHERIFF. His little brother was there. We will just call him Jr Deputy :) He was snuggled up on the couch with a care bear. Awww special. Jr. Deputy keeping all warm and cozy. I had a good night. Toured the house and saw all of the Sheriff's ongoing projects. Wish I would've taken some pictures of some of his cars.



And this other picture is "The Sheriff"...We went bowling after institute on Wednesday night. Good times. I bowled a pretty good game, and KICKED the Jr. Deputy and Sheriff's BUTTS in the overall score of 3 games total. The evening was a success. I love bowling. AND I just have to apologize that my camera has been broken for awhile. I probably won't get it fixed. So I'm stuck posting these pictures that I take with my phone. It serves its purpose.

No comments: