Monday, November 17, 2008

First snow

This is really not what I'm ready for! Ahhh its winter already. This is the view from my moms back yard today. I spent the day with her getting some errands done. We went downtown to the post office and courthouse. We went to the high school to bring my lil brothers some food. We went to walmart to develop a picture and get a money order i needed. While i was there i picked up a free redbox movie. Love getting to free code in a text every monday. But i don't always get a movie on Monday nights. Now I'm making a punkin roll maybe going to give my dad a massage then i have to go pick up creative memories stuff for my mom on the way to the singles branch FHE. Toodles

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Isn't the first snow of the year fun? I think it's so beautiful!

Addie Gaylord said...

oh beth, you are so lucky! my four year old keeps asking when is it going to snow here in gilbert. poor kid is in for a heart break. love it, so beautiful.