Thursday, November 6, 2008

Amelia's

So i went to Eat tonight with my friend katie bills. We ate at amelias. A lil place in downtown bellbrook ohio. Super cute and super good. Im really full to say the least. I had smoke salmon with fetticine. She had chicken. Then dessert mmmmmm she had bread pudding and i had 'big ass chocolate cake' they brought out the platter with all the choices. I knew i needed the chocolate! It was a long full enjoyable meal and meal time. Atmosphere was great.And basically my favorite part was katie doodling on the brown table paper. A face and the future wedding dress. 'When and if there is ever a wedding' so i had a great night. Now its time to watch greys instead of the office this week and perhaps text a few more friends. Maybe when i can ill post more pics i took multiple tonight on my phone. It was all really pretty food!

1 comment:

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

wow...that is really an amazing picture...totally kool