Monday, November 10, 2008

Mormon monopoly

Such a good game of monopoly at geoff and bobs house

updated....i'm home and the game is over...i kicked their trash alll really bad. It was awesome. I havent played a full game of monopoly in at least 6 months :)

i worked all day today and then gave a massage on top of it. Then had a headache so i took a nap, then woke up and went to FHE...it was just a super busy day so i'm glad i got to end it by doing something pretty relaxed. And now its really time to head to bed so that I can get sleep...tomorrow is my friends birthday and i gotta do a lil somethin somethin for her.

gooood night

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ps.. Mormon-Opoly has already been made... and I am pretty sure Sam informed me .. we own it.. whoops!

The Baum Squad said...

I don't think I have ever played a full game of Monopoly, in my life. You remember how I don't like to lose. And I don't want to take your title from you....I don't want to be the moving queen. Well, at least it isn't Wisconsin, right? Tell your fam I said hi.

BTW, congrats on the admission to take your exam and thanks for all the nice comments. Keep stopping by...who knows where I'll end up?

aj perkins said...

Hey Beth, I am so glad you found me, it's so good to hear from you and better yet that your doing well. I wish I had the patience for Monopoly, one day. Any way good to hear from you.