Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween with friends...

My friend Mary from work came with my to a halloween party after we went to a work one. Good times.
Geoff and Will. Um, i'm speechless. Too much guy love in that room.
Me and Bob. Beach bum or something. I dont know.

I was trying to pull off the 80s look again because the costume I wore at Jakes house I about froze to death in. Jessica brought cute lil mice treats. mmm mmm good. Andrew must've had a special attachment to this mouse. or just likes to look shocked for no good reason.
And...we set up this stuff outside...and there was a black leaf. Is that suppossed to be creepy? I was giving my best creepy look. Eh, I thought it was a funny picture. I love those arm band deal things. So warm and you can still use your fingers! amazing. I love the 80s. Probably a good thing. I was born in 1980 ya know??







2 comments:

Cheryl said...

hehe...I love it. Arm warmers...like leg warmers right?
too fun. Happy Autumn to you :)

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

yes yes,...love the arm warmers..you seriously have to let me borrower those!! hahaha