Friday, November 21, 2008

What do you think of my friend?

So this is my nephew Bryce.... And I'm babysitting him and his brother tonight because its my sister in laws birthday. I'm kind of sick of watching movies and wrestling on the floor with them. So I decided to come check facebook. Checking mostly on the events of tomorrow. Well I was trying to keep him occupied by asking him questions so he wouldn't get bored too fast. He says he is too scared to watch the movie in the living room by himself. GIVE ME A MINUTE CHILD...OK I'm working on patience. anywayyyyy so I decided to ask him... What do you think of my friend? Does he look nice? He , without blinking, says...no he isn't nice. So naturally I had to ask why??? He then proceeds to tell me its because he has bad hair. And he keeps telling me he is tired and wishes i could be done. Sorry baby boy, that was too funny. I had to blog about it before I forgot.... Now its bed time. I'm done! You can now stop playing with my hair behind me and talking about my friends' hair. Its off to bed! YES I LOVE SLEEP!

No comments: