Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dec 17 - Just keep swimming...

I'm trying to keep my head above water here today. I haven't let my cough medicine knock me completely out yet today. I have a couple hours before I take it again, so I figured I should try to be slightly more productive today. So I did a few things.
  • I wrote Jordan
  • Did my laundry
  • Got more cough drops
  • Had my friend drive me to the bank to deposit $
  • watched a movie (okay, not productive, but it did help me rest)
  • Made an oil pill to take (trying to do anything I can to get better)
  • Ordered something online that I needed to
  • Rearranged my classes for next semester

Now I just have a few things to do before I leave for Utah on Saturday.
  • Hopefully get in some hours at my internship
  • Finish my class online
  • Buy Zak Harpers homemade bread for a christmas present
  • Wrap the kids presents
  • Pack my things (dont forget extra blankets)
  • Figure out life
  • Make more buckeyes
  • Deliver Emily's hand mixer to her 

okay so thats just a little list or two for today. I need to go force myself to find some food for dinner so I don't starve....and well, that way I can say that I ate more than a cough drop for dinner. (those things leave a serious bad after taste)

Merry Christmas Everyone.... I'm looking forward to going to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square next week :)

No comments: