Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dec 7 - Wish list

I just thought....why not write a few things down that I think would be cool to have.

  • new glasses. I hear there are some website that you can get free or really cheap glasses. I need to go find my prescription 
  • cheesecake
  • Richard Paul Evans The Walk series. I only have book 1 and 4. dont ask, its complicated, i just want the others.
  • A diffuser or diffuser sticks
  • A good man :) (probably the most difficult on the list to get)
  • Theracane
  • A good vlogging camera so I can get around to posting videos of myself someday
  • Ipod. I've never had one. It could be good

Okay this list could go on a little longer, but those are just for now.


We listen to Christmas music all the time at work. Why on earth is "My Favorite Things" a christmas song? I'm so confused.

As I was writing this list it made me think of that though.

Acutally I don't think it matters if I ever get anything for Christmas. Actually, let me just say, I agree with Kid President. Watch his Holiday Gift Giving Guide :)

No comments: