Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dec 3..... post two today....

I was in bed this morning and typed up this awesome (okay, not so awesome blog post) and....I think I should just learn my lesson on not try to blog from my phone. It must've had too many pictures. It won't post for me.

So where to start now??
I don't want to say the same stuff just in case it happens to automatically show up.

Guess I'll just say how my day to day happenings went down. I got up early today. Man, one day that I could've slept in and I DIDN'T!! I'm not really mad because I actually got to spend some time with my roommate Ali. We talked at the kitchen table while she worked on wedding announcements and I worked on getting some Christmas cards addressed and ready to send out. She cleaned the whole house this morning too. Oh, the reason we were home together is because we were snowed in. I'm not sure how to link my instagram to this, but I posted a pic on my instagram of our driveway. It might not have seemed bad to some, but I did not want to get stuck. We were waiting for it to get plowed before we left.

Around noon I finally made it to work... and here I sit all day on campus. That is my Tues/Thurs life.

I talked to someone on campus today about a job. I don't think it will really go anywhere, but a possibility of a job would be cool.

I need to still sign up for the CMA exam. You have to do that 3 months in advance. Guess I'm in no hurry to sign up for a $125 certification exam. Those stress me out. It will be good to get that done though.

This....is why I decided to call this month of Blogging Blogmas

No comments: