Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dec 5..... I might be insane

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same things you've always done and expecting different results?

I'm going to try to post my blog for tomorrow via my phone....which, could be a stupid decision. It's given me trouble every single time.

On the 4th....I woke up to find out that we were having a power outage. I believe it was from Shelley all the way to Rexburg.

I packed up a few of my things and went over to wanita's house. She has a fire going all the time do I knew I could stay warm. I brought homework with good intentions, but didn't end up doing it. I forget how distracting four kids can be.

School was cancelled and I had no hot water to shower so I didn't go on campus at all today. My paycheck is going to seriously struggle :(  the doctor called to make sure I'd be coming in to work later in the afternoon though. So I had to go home and get clothes then back to my new house too shower because the power came on. So maybe this is to much detail...I made it to work....all is well.

I'm just bummed today. I am not completely sure what I did to my wrist but it hurts. I'm sure moving all of my things didn't give it any sort of break. I have to finish up my move tomorrow and hopefully get a massage. I wanted to go out of town this weekend but having worked very few hours and needing to organize my stuff....I opted to stay home. Thankfully I had a little help today from Marci and I'll have a lil help tomorrow from Tashica.

I'm feeling pretty burnt out of school. My homework isn't even that intensive or anything but I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

I'm looking forward to Monday. Going out to lunch with Harley from work. It's been a long time in coming.

Oh, and I will be giving at least one massage this weekend. I sorta wish I had Monday off, but it's not like I'd have anything else better to do then work at the chiropractors office anyway.

Blah blah blah. Just the every day things off my life. I'd be surprised if anyone makes it this far. Pretty sure the excitement level on this lil post is at an all time low.

Guess life isn't always made of bells and whistles and shiny things...and here's the proof. (Actually my more exciting stories are things I'm not so sure I'm ready to post public about)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I made it to the end! :) I hope that you find your motivation for school again soon...it's rough at the end of the semester to find any sort of desire to be productive. Hope your day tomorrow is good--and that you can take a shower in your own house!