Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dec 4 - Christmas Music Favorites

I really like music. I just wanted to share some Christmas favorites. I have plenty  more, but these were some of the videos I wanted to share. Click the links for the YouTube Videos.

Callie and Collette singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentelman. I heard this last year. I like it, but I sort of think its an acquired like (if that makes any sense) also...they sing one I haven't heard ever before they sang it. I watch these guys on youtube, its not like they both sing for a living, one of them does, but the other doesn't. Which is what makes it more impressive to me.

I also love Pentatonix ...and have you seen the christmas favorite of Piano Guys.

And remember Straight No Chaser with the 12 days of christmas? They got a new one this year. Christmas Can Can.

And while all of these songs might not be completely about the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate the season I enjoy them anyway.

BTW. should you want to see a chart of some scriptures to read this month to help remember the reason we celebrate christmas, go to THIS post on my friend Reilly's blog.


No comments: