Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dec 19-20-21-22- oops I got behind

I decided to start my trip to Utah on Friday night. So it was last minute packing and a super crowded ride to clearfield.

I helped wrap presents all Friday night and I decorated a Christmas tree. I started up way too late. Which meant that I needed a nap on Saturday. Early in the morning I went to the ward party/breakfast feast. It was good, but I had a headache from the cute lil girl that played her cello during breakfast. So getting home for a nap was awesome. Later Saturday evening Zak and his family got into town and I took a ride into slc with uncle Michael to get Ben. We ended up dropping him off for a date though. And well Sunday had just been church and food and games with the family. I learned how to play dominion. It's a pretty fun game. Anyway....just enjoying my break. Looking forward to more festivities and good food.

Peace out and merry Christmas

No comments: