Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dec 18 - Back with the living.

Today I finally decided two days of laying around my house was good enough. I went back to work. Halfway through the day I changed my mind. I need another day to get things done without overdoing it. I took my cough syrup at lunch. Bad IDEA. We have a two hour lunch break but that still isnt long enough to get a decent nap in. I am still glad I went in to work today. I am at 117 of my 200 hours that need to be completely in order to finish my degree. I sure hope I can get a lot of hours in the week before school starts. It would be nice to be able to only feel like I'm working one job and going to school instead of two.

well there ya have it. That is how exciting my day was.

Looking forward to saturday....I could use the week off.

Happy Holidays

No comments: