Monday, December 2, 2013

Dec 2- let it snow

:( so....I suck at mobile blogging. Dang it. I lost it all....I had a good amount of my day typed up and lost it. I think this is a semi fail for the night. Sigh.... should I have told you that? -Or just gotten back to typing it up again? -idk....

My deadline approaches. It took me so long to get home tonight because it started snowing when I was in Idaho Falls running errands with my friends. I'm not ready for this snow. I'm glad it's been clear skies up until today.

I will honestly tell you that I woke up grumpy. I was late for work and I really shouldn't look at texts when I get up. And when I see ones that could make me grumpy....I need to remember to choose happiness. So getting on with my day, first thing I did was text the internship folks and say, "sorry, apparently I suck at mornings, I'll be in at 1030". Thankfully I made it by that time. I like it there even if I don't get paid. I like helping people in a small office setting. I like long lunches whet I can get things done like moving more of my stuff to my new house and getting papers filled out for my massage license application. I'm pretty sure I'm on track to get that mailed out this week. For lunch I had some of my frozen breakfast burritos that I made. I wanna post pics of that. I was pretty impressed at how well they turned and how tasty they are.

My Christmas cards came in the mail today. I'm excited to get those mailed out too. So much to talk about. I feel a little nutso right now.

Blogging every day in December will not kill me...I mean I have two friends doing it too.
Reilly
And
Casey
Go #blogmas!!
Btw, these girls are much better bloggers than me....or shall I say more experienced...either way...Check 'em out.

Till tomorrow ....

No comments: